Monday 3 March 2014

NO.1

The Guide
by Ashvin Varghese.
NO.1

     Ladies and gentlemen I would like to welcome you to this champagne breaking premier of my social conquest (imagine drum rolls as the background music). As stated in the intro of this guide, especially the part where I walk the far seeing lands of Malaysia in search of Aphrodite; to find her, approach her and ask her some very stimulating, intellectual and curiosity filling questions. On that note, I can proudly say that I have found a reincarnation of her and what a great way to kick off the first edition of this guide.

     Okay, hope I entertained you guys with my dramatic opening. It’s a very exciting feeling when you start things off or if you’re at the beginning of doing something, as I type this I can feel the excitement running through the tips of my fingers. Anyhow back to business, in this very first edition of the guide I can proudly say that I found a really pretty, hot, scintillating, attractive….I could go on, you really have to believe me on how pretty this women is.

     Before I get to the details, I would like to do a quick overview on my so called preparation methods and approach for this episode. On this edition I decided to go a little sleek, wardrobe wise I went with a fitting black t-shirt and dark blue jeans to compliment with. I did not wear any perfume or cologne just a quality roll on, if you guys are curious to know. My area of operations for day was around Petaling Jaya. The time slot that I choose for my scouting endeavours was around 7~8 in the evening, I was looking for an after work crowd.

     I guess you can call it beginners luck, 5 minutes into my mission and I spot No.1 walking from a distance approaching a local LRT station where I was positioned. She wore this really body fitting peel orange dress, dear god it was a sight to behold. As she got closer I can literally feel my heart pounding. I think to myself, “Shit what did I get myself into”. When she was around an arm’s length away from me, I make a split decision and move in. I greet her with a causal hello and followed with by saying, “I’m not going to sell you anything and I do not bite”. She immediately smiles; I am really trying hard to be professional here. I never really taught about it, but making a women smile at first impression feels euphoric. If you guys don’t know what I am talking about please go out and try it.

     Anyway with the fear that she will think I am a creep, I explain to her my intentions of the encounter and politely asked her if I could interview her, too my surprise she agrees. I cheekily asked her if she would prefer to do the interview over some drinks and again to my amazement she agrees. This must really be my lucky day! We go to a nearby place. While walking to the place she tells me more about herself, I find her really deep in a sense of the way she puts her views and the way she carries herself. I’m here thinking wow, beauty with a whole lot of brains and this excites me a little.

     By the time we arrive at the place, I get an even better picture of what kind of person I am dealing with. We sit down and talk a bit more; No.1 is extremely down to earth. It was an extremely hot day so we decided to cool off by having some cold beers (yeah, I know am really riding a lucky streak). Without wasting any more of your precious time, let’s get to the interview.

    Hopefully you guys have read the intro of this guide for you to have an idea of the structure of the interviews. No.1 places at number 4 on the attractive index (magazine cover material), that’s an average score, in my opinion she is a 5, yes I repeat that a 5 (Scarlett Johansson). That’s my opinion anyway, she has a very fox like face with a ferocious vibe too it, that accompanied with a sleek straight jet black hair and a really curvaceous body to add to her incredible facial attributes. Imagine me interviewing someone with the stature of Scarlett Johansson, oh and she is of Indian decent for all you curios readers; I am not used to interviewing people, especially gorgeous ones hence it’s quite an intimidating experience for me. On the financial front No.1 places herself at number 2(means to live comfortably). Okay, I surely hope you guys get a good picture of No.1, Let’s get to the questionnaire.

Q&A Session

1.                  What do you think about Malaysian men? Give your personal opinion based on your experience thus far.

No. 1 seems very stern on this question. She answers by saying that Malaysian men are very stereotypical. She follows that by saying that most Malaysian men are rather immature. I raise my eyebrows to this; I ask her what you meant by the word immature. She concludes that most men tend to objectify women by the way they look, very close minded and deluded. That’s a strong statement.

2.                  Based on your experience do you find it hard for guys to approach you?

Yes she says to this. Apparently in her view, most men find her rather intimidating (I guess I can agree on some levels on this). As I said she has this ferocious vibe. She says that guys almost always find her snobbish and as a “high maintenance” woman, just by looking at her. She finds this especially offending.

3.                  What’s your Ideal guy?

An ideal guy for her is someone who is matured, who looks beyond appearances. She wants someone who gets to know her on a personal level. No.1 strongly admires a guy who has high self-confidence. She says that it’s a quality that she respects in a man. I asked her if looks really matters to her, she responds by saying that looks are secondary and she finds a good character and attitude more attractive in a man.

4.                  In your experience what is the worst way has a guy approached you?

In No.1’s personal experience, she has had a person approach her via Facebook messaging by blatantly stating that she is a party freak and that seems to be a good cause to hook up, more over this person has no mutual friends. As she tells me this, I think who ever this guy is; he must be a smooth criminal.

5.                  Based on your attractive appeal, has a guy approached you negatively?

She responds with a sharp and stern yes. She has had men approach her directly with the intention of having a one night stand. She finds this extremely disgraceful! Furthermore she has had a few experiences in which older wealthy men have openly approached on being their so called mistress. I literally coughed out my beer while she tells me this. This is really something.

6.                  What do you think will put you off when a guy tries to approach you?

She ultimately says she does not like a guy who judges her for who is not, that’s a big no no in her book! Word of the day, Open, keep an open mind guys and don’t just jump into conclusions too quick.

7.                  Do you find it offensive when guys comment on how much makeup you wear?

No.1 laughs at this. She confesses that this has happened to her a few times and it really bugs her. She seems to think that she does not wear too much makeup. She feels that it’s her face and she can do whatever she wants with it and guys should grow up on the makeup issue. She finds it a lame way to degrade a woman.
   
8.                  In real world Malaysia how would you like a guy to approach or court you?

Ahh I like this question. I was expecting more from No.1 on this one but she comes up with one sentence. “Be a gentleman”, I ask her what she means by that and she smiles. So guys unfortunately you will have to Google it up. One important note, No.1 wants a guy who is willing to know her better.

9.                  What kind of stereotype would you like to change that you think Malaysian men have?

No.1 finds that there is a stereotype surrounding women who take the effort to look good and be sexy, she says that this stereotype revolve around men who make conclusions that women who fall in this category are snobbish and are high maintenance. She also adds another one, the one about a woman’s virginity. She says that being a virgin or not does not make a big deal and men tend to exaggerate this by objectifying a woman’s sexual encounters negatively. She personally feels that men create this hype about virginity because they (men) want a feeling of ownership towards women, this first one to stick a flag on the mountain, typical competitive ego she says. This is a very deep answer; I hope all the male readers pay attention on this view.


10.              The Stigma, when a guy sleeps around, many social circles will consider him some kind of hero or respect his exploits and he will still be accepted by the community. Women on the other hand will get a baptism of fire from both sexes. In most cases the biggest critic will be a woman. What is your say on this?

No.1 strongly implies that this prejudice is unfair and she agrees that women in general are the biggest critic. She relates this to a women’s sense of dignity and self-respect. No.1 does not find it a matter of anyone’s business on who a women or man sleeps with or whatever sexual exploits they have. It’s their personal business, what is personal should remain personal, period. She concludes that we are human after all. Wow what an interesting insight.

Bonus Question

Love at first sight or lust at first sight, why?

No.1 gives me a cute grin for this question, she tells me its Lust, every relationship is based on physical chemistry. She believes that it’s the single most important aspect of a relationship between two partners.

     After all the questions I conclude the interview and call it a success, I find myself to be extremely lucky to meet such an individual. No.1 tells me that she really appreciates my idea and approach to this, it makes happy inside. She encourages me to continue with this guide, she raises her beer to me while she says this. A good compliment really does boost your confidence. We end up talking for a few moments then say our good byes and move back to our everyday life. With that said sadly we have come to the end of this episode. I hope you guys enjoyed the read; please feel to give any feedback towards this guide. As the terminator says, “I’ll be BACK!”


No comments:

Post a Comment